Cloud storage services have changed the way people and businesses in Florida and across the globe store their data and communicate with each other.
Now organizations can ditch large filing cabinets full of physical files, and they don’t even need high capacity on site server storage capabilities.
What is the Cloud?
The cloud is a system of offsite servers that individuals and businesses use to store their digital files and media. The servers are managed by a hosting company and individuals and organizations buy or rent digital space from them.
Cloud storage services might be used by an individual to store photos and music, rather than storing that information on their personal device. It might be used by a business to store vital documents and data.
The hosting company is responsible for server maintenance and ensuring that their users have constant access to their stored information.
How Has the Cloud Changed the Way We Do Business in Miami Beach?
The cloud has greatly impacted the way companies do business. Several benefits of using the cloud to store business information are:
- Natural disaster protection: servers are regularly backed up to protect your information
- Easy file sharing: a document hosted offsite can be accessed by anyone granted access
- Increased security: hosting companies take extreme measures to keep all data secure
- Reduced power/maintenance costs: you don’t have to pay for server maintenance or energy use
- Scalability: you only pay for the amount of storage you use
- Remote access: anyone in the company can log in and access information from anywhere
Get Free Quotes on Cloud Storage Services for Your Florida Business
If you are looking to initiate cloud storage services for your Miami Beach organization, we can help. Call us at (305) 517-3143 or fill out the form on the left and we’ll help you find a secure and affordable cloud storage solution for your digital storage needs.